:: [DNG] Server updated to Devuan Beow…
Author: Martin Steigerwald
To: dng
Subject: [DNG] Server updated to Devuan Beowulf
Hi.

After release of Debian 10 aka Buster I just upgraded my new 64-Bit
Devuan server from Ascii to Beowulf. The server provides mail, web and
some other services.

What can I say?

It just worked.

Only thing was that for Quassel IRC I had to use "aa-disable quassel-
core" to disable AppArmor. Otherwise it would not be allowed to access
TLS certificate and config file¹. I believe it may make sense to forward
this issue to the Debian bug tracker, as I do not think Devuan plays a
huge role here. Of course it could be something about using the init
script instead of systemd service to start up Quassel IRC Core.

[1] quassel-core: no permission to open certificate file, cannot write
quasselcore configuration
https://bugs.devuan.org//cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=340

Thanks,
--