:: Re: [DNG] Server updated to Devuan …
Author: Martin Steigerwald
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Server updated to Devuan Beowulf
golinux@??? - 08.07.19, 23:11:
> On 2019-07-08 16:00, Martin Steigerwald wrote:
> > After release of Debian 10 aka Buster I just upgraded my new 64-Bit
> > Devuan server from Ascii to Beowulf. The server provides mail, web
> > and some other services.
> >
> > What can I say?
> >
> > It just worked.
> >
> > Only thing was that for Quassel IRC I had to use "aa-disable
> > quassel-
> > core" to disable AppArmor. Otherwise it would not be allowed to
> > access TLS certificate and config file¹. I believe it may make
> > sense to forward
> > this issue to the Debian bug tracker, as I do not think Devuan plays
> > a huge role here. Of course it could be something about using the
> > init script instead of systemd service to start up Quassel IRC
> > Core.
> >
> > [1] quassel-core: no permission to open certificate file, cannot
> > write quasselcore configuration
> > https://bugs.devuan.org//cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=340

> It looks like Devuan is not at all involved so the conversation should
> probably be with Debian:
>
> https://pkginfo.devuan.org/cgi-bin/d1pkgweb-query?search=quassel-core&
> release=any
>
> https://git.devuan.org/devuan-packages?utf8=%E2%9C%93&filter=quassel-c
> ore

Thanks.

I bet I report with Debian as well then.

I just used reportbug on the server VM and that reported to
bugs.devuan.org.

Only thing may be that init script does something different than Systemd
service and that would trigger the issue. But since quassel-core in
Debian provides the init script I can still file a bug with Debian.

Thanks,
--
Martin