:: Re: [DNG] UEFI support in the live-…
Author: fsmithred
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] UEFI support in the live-sdk
On 5/30/19 4:54 PM, aitor_czr wrote:
> Hi fsmithred,
>
> On 30/5/19 15:30, fsmithred via Dng wrote:

>> Reboot into the system looks good. It installed the full system from the
>> iso (without network)
>> :) :) :)
>>
>> Now I have to look at it and figure out what you did.
>>
>> fsmithred
>
> All these changes have been commited in the git repository. I'll build
> another image during this night...
>
> Thanks a lot for your help, fsmithred :)
>
> Cheers,
>
> Aitor.

I'm just getting back to this now. I tried running it again without making
any changes. Ran the following commands including the trivial steps to
select repo, suite, etc. and it did not build.

> # zsh -f
>
> # source sdk
>
> # load
>
> the following steps are trivial. You can choose between the repository of devuan or gnuinos (a fully amprolla setup). Debian is a work in progress.

After the dialog, it just dumped me back to the zsh prompt. What am I
missing? I tried build_iso_dist and it said "command not found."

Thanks,
fsmithred