:: Re: [DNG] [ocornut/imgui] Release v…
Author: s
To: dng
CC: ocornut/imgui
Subject: Re: [DNG] [ocornut/imgui] Release v1.70 - v1.70
Hello,
First of All,
Thankyou for the great work you whave been done, on the 'dear imgui' Graphical Toolkit.
Its an example of Beauty and Simplicity combined, with very few dependencies..lean!

On Mon, 06 May 2019 06:04:49 -0700
omar <notifications@???> wrote:

> Hello!
>
> In spite of the greaaat looking version number, this is a general release following 1.69, keeping with the rythm of having more frequent, smaller releases. Reading the full changelog is a good way to keep up to date with the things dear imgui has to offer, and maybe will give you ideas of features that you've been ignoring until now!
>
> ----
>
> See https://github.com/ocornut/imgui for the project homepage.
> See https://github.com/ocornut/imgui/releases for earlier release notes.
> See https://github.com/ocornut/imgui/wiki for language/framework bindings, links, 3rd parties helpers/extensions.
> Issues and support: https://github.com/ocornut/imgui/issues
> Technical support for _new users_: https://discourse.dearimgui.org (also search in GitHub Issues)

I'm keeping an eye on it, for several months now.. :)
Mabe I will use it for the Graphical Environment of a project, related with porting Devuan to ARM/MIPS32r5 SBCs ..
Its yet in an early stage but when stable, and I found time for it, I will for sure consider this magnificient Toolkit!!

ThankYou for your work, very nice project!

--
Tux
s@po <tuxd3v@???>