:: Re: [DNG] Devuan AMI
Author: Bruce Ferrell
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Devuan AMI
On 5/21/19 2:13 AM, Antony Stone wrote:
> On Tuesday 21 May 2019 at 03:34:55, Josef Grosch via Dng wrote:
>
>> Greetings,
>>
>> Is there a community Devuan AMI out there?
> Sorry, what's AMI in this context?
>
> To me it generally means Asterisk Manager Interface, but that can't be what
> you're asking about...
>
>> If so, has anyone used it if there were issues what were they.
> Antony.
>
> PS: Please do not set "Reply-to" on list emails.

I could be wrong, but based on the context of his question:

AMI = Amazon Machine Image

Or a publicly available Devuan instance for free use under the Amazon Web Services (AWS)

I, for one, think this is a FINE idea if one isn't already available!

P.S.

I thought I was the only one who actually used the Asterisk Management Interface (not to mention  Asterisk Realtime configuration)