:: Re: [DNG] Devuan AMI
Author: Antony Stone
To: Dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Devuan AMI
On Tuesday 21 May 2019 at 03:34:55, Josef Grosch via Dng wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> Is there a community Devuan AMI out there?

Sorry, what's AMI in this context?

To me it generally means Asterisk Manager Interface, but that can't be what
you're asking about...

> If so, has anyone used it if there were issues what were they.

Antony.

PS: Please do not set "Reply-to" on list emails.

--
I conclude that there are two ways of constructing a software design: One way
is to make it so simple that there are _obviously_ no deficiencies, and the

- C A R Hoare

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.