:: Re: [DNG] Devuan AMI
Author: Jaromil
To: Josef Grosch via Dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Devuan AMI
On Tue, 21 May 2019, Josef Grosch via Dng wrote:

> On 5/21/19 2:13 AM, Antony Stone wrote:
> > On Tuesday 21 May 2019 at 03:34:55, Josef Grosch via Dng wrote:
> >
> >> Greetings,
> >>
> >> Is there a community Devuan AMI out there?
> > Sorry, what's AMI in this context?
> >
> I was looking for an AMI (Amazon Machine Image) of Devuan.

perhaps what Alexey is working on here comes of use

https://lists.dyne.org/lurker/message/20190514.143417.a5160e38.en.html

he is asking for feedback on the devuan-dev mailinglist

quote
"""
I've been busy with Packer and have added more cloud builds and images of
Devuan Ascii for more clouds. Currently, the following clouds build (and
work), with some images available for immediate use:

1. AWS EC2
2. AliYun (AlibabaCloud) ECS
3. Microsoft Azure

https://github.com/ConsulTent/devuan-builder/

I've posted what images I could public. Please test, use, give feedback,
etc. :)
"""

ciao