:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Your Thoughts on Ext…
Author: Caleb James DeLisle
To: System undo crew, Alexander Ross
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Your Thoughts on Extinction Rebellion?
This climate change shit is basically re-branded Malthusianism.

Under malthusian thinking, population growth will eventually lead to
us running out of food and space... So therefore, we need to make a large
percentage of the population "somehow go away" so that it will stop growing,
or more exactly, so that the population which does grow will be *our*
descendants.

Under global warming thinking, people pollute which will eventually lead
to the earth becoming uninhabitable... So therefore, we need to make a large
percentage of the population "somehow stop polluting" so that the
environment will stop getting worse, or more exactly, so that the people who
cause the next environmental crisis will be *our* descendants.

So whether or not this is a good idea is above my pay-grade, but I'll be
damned if I'm not going to use every resource available to me in order to
ensure that me and my family are not in the group of "other people".

Thanks,
Caleb