:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Your Thoughts on Ext…
Author: מטטרון מיטטרון
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Your Thoughts on Extinction Rebellion?
ITT, people are forgetting the earth wasn’t designed to house augmented
humans.

The side effects of technology use (ICTs) is largely unknown. We may be
directly destroying our planet to utilize technology or we may not be
harming anything at all.

With that said, when we are no longer fully human, what does that mean for
the planet and the pollutants we already release.

Logically, more machines means more emissions. Whether they be fossil fuels
or some other pollutant I don’t give a shit about.

My opinion, as long as I have cybernetic capabilities and the option to
live a more “robust” existence, I don’t give two shits about the earth or
the pollutants.

The nerds like Turing and Von Neumann should have had the foresight to
account for a world with more digital intelligence than biological and the
chemical byproducts of making/using computers.

With that said, we can thank third world countries for making the oceans
brown and thank large US cities for having miles of trash in the oceans as
well. Ever flew over the Atlantic from Miami? Trash for tens of miles in
the water.

A little food for thought if you live in the US, over 95% of the population
has PFAS (perflouroalkyl substances) melded into their body. Whatever makes
the eggs not stick to the pan, amirite?