:: [devuan-dev] Notes - Devuan meet Fe…
Author: Plasma
To: devuan-dev
Subject: [devuan-dev] Notes - Devuan meet Feb. 20, 2019
And now for your kind attention, the devuan-dev meet notes from
Wednesday, February 20th, 2019.

plasma41

# Devuan meet Feb. 20, 2019 @20:30 UTC

Pad is here:
https://pad.dyne.org/code/#/1/edit/TtZwlpZ-HxntwrHFNhD2Fg/6wi268awoTPUNtcEbkwCZojb/

Meet here: https://vdc.dyne.org/devuan
   * Please post notes prior to the meet.
   * Please add your name as 'Present' below when you get to the
     meet.
   * When adding a comment in someone else's notes, please
     pre-pend your name like this: (whoever) whatever . . .

Present: golinux, plasma41, fsr, Centurion Dan, rrq, jaromil, RickMoen,
         alv, puria

## Old Business
- More spammers than conference registrations.

## Old Actions

### KatolaZ
- will most probably be at the meeting

### rrq
- poised for installing a gitea test set up on a new VM ...

### Centurion_Dan
- busy week last week with https://multicore.world conference.
I had some great discussions with people that are at the top of the
computer science and high performance computing worlds. Some good
opportunities may come from this.
- As a result of further progress with TalosII, I found out that
RaptorCS have a cluster that they may be willing to allow us to refine
Devuan for HPC cluster usage - it uses an Infiniband backbone.
- Also we have had successful installs of Devuan ceres on the TalosII
both in KVM and on bare metal using the latest mini.iso
- don't have much time and have an overrun on

## New Business

## New Actions
- Time for some serious promotion for the dev1conf