:: [devuan-dev] Notes - Devuan meet Fe…
Author: Plasma
To: devuan-dev
Subject: [devuan-dev] Notes - Devuan meet Feb. 27, 2019
And now for your kind attention, the devuan-dev meet notes from
Wednesday, February 27th, 2019.

plasma41

# Devuan meet February 27, 2019 @20:30 UTC

Pad is here:
https://pad.dyne.org/code/#/2/code/edit/TXZzKBsoCP22TOLIgjDlcHB3/

Meet here: https://vdc.dyne.org/devuan
   * Please post notes prior to the meet.
   * Please add your name as 'Present' below when you get to the
     meet.
   * When adding a comment in someone else's notes, please
     pre-pend your name like this: (whoever) whatever . . .

Present: alv, RickMoen, golinux, rrq, Centurion Dan, fsr, jaromil,
         plasma41, KatolaZ

## Old Business

## Old Actions

### rrq
- still poised :)
- (plasma) Pounce already!
lol

## New Business

## New Actions

### CenturionDan
- convinced the elogind devs to stub out the full libsystemd0 api so we
can use libelogind as a drop in replacement for libsystemd0. May need
to remap sd-journal log inpits to syslog api to be sure we don't lose
log messages.
- Devuan ceres works pretty well on TalosII ppc64el so far. I'd like to
see that we get all the packages built for beowulf and alpha installer
iso's. Our first bare metal intall went so well, the user decided to
flip from Debian to Devuan permanently on his TalosII

### golinux
- KatolaZ, are you going to fix the braille accessibility stuff that's
breaking serial ports?
- (KatolaZ) yes, we will split the task
- Point release?