:: Re: [DNG] Way forward
Author: Rick Moen
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Way forward
Quoting Ismael L. Donis Garcia (slibre@???):

> 100% according to you. Please join us, let's not be separated by
> this incident.
>
> I wholeheartedly ask CenturionDan and KatolaZ to return to the
> project, to work together for what we love, it is normal that there
> are different ways of thinking among us, but that should not take us
> off the path of this beautiful project.

You speak wisdom, sir. (Usted habla sabiduría, señor.)

I hope to see both Dan and Enzo/KatolaZ on this coming Wednesday's
Devuan Project Jitsi conference -- either being richly worth greeting as
valued friends, but both would be best.

As a certain UK faction say, 'Stronger together.' ;->

Or, as you might put it, '¡Larga vida al software libre!'

(Neighbourly greetings from Estados Unidos de America.)

--
Cheers,              "I am a member of a civilization (IAAMOAC).  Step back
Rick Moen            from anger.  Study how awful our ancestors had it, yet