:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Anonymous Message To…
Author: psy
To: metatrongone
CC: unsystem
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Anonymous Message To The Captors Of Julian Assange
Hi meta, ;-)

Let's talk about it..

On 4/13/19 5:51 PM, מטטרון מיטטרון wrote:
> Not sure the context behind a link but everyone knows anons were
> compromised back in 2011. I know because I watched them fall apart.

You can not compromise the idea of a heteronym. The decentralized
tactical plan. Which is not exclusive of Anonymous (USA-2008), or the
"Anonimos" (Italy-1999), or the "Invisible Assembly" (France-1978), etc.

It is an idea that is disguised. Perhaps, the aesthetics of the current
Anonymous have given in, but their need and the surprise factor, are
still valid.

Take a look to this definition of "War" [13:22], extracted from a
Wikileaks leaked document with the "official" source: FM 3-05
(FM 100-25) aka Army Special Operations Forces:

https://file.wikileaks.org/file/20060920.pdf

- Principles of War: Objective, Offensive, Mass, Economy of Force,
Maneuver, Unity of Command, Security & Surprise...

Now, go to wikipedia an review it:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War

People are not aware of their ability to copy, imitate and update ... in
reality, only lack of motivation. We live in a dark era of revolutionary
ambitions. Simple and fatefully, that.

----

https://file.wikileaks.org/file/Homeland_Security_Threat_Overview.pdf

Also, the important thing here is the vision that your "enemy" has of
you, not the audacious comment of any demotivated:

https://file.wikileaks.org/file/anti-anonymous-flyer-by-scientology-germany.jpg

> The only tragedy here, is people will really look for strangers on the
> internet to save the world when in fact, controlled opposition just
> might be a reality.

Sure. Mostly when common people (please, go to this section on this
paper) is under stuff like this one: A.L.I.E.N, that can understand,
that has access to "fight" against it, etc.. (irony about the term:
"alienated"..)

https://file.wikileaks.org/file/alien-user-manual.pdf

[..]

Other random examples:

https://file.wikileaks.org/file/KTM_report.pdf

https://file.wikileaks.org/file/big-brother-switzerland-2009.zip

https://file.wikileaks.org/file/airline-pilot-scab-list.pdf

[..]

> I’ve learned to look over claims of “Anonymous Messages.” Have you seen
> the YouTube channel? It’s so bad I want to kill myself. Hippy bullshit.
> Some fake computer voice. No real information.

Do you want me to reply you on terms of real Anonymous forums?...Ok,
here go: "Stop crying and make yours... stupid faggot!"

;-)

> Assange’s deadman switch was an unexciting development but who knows.
> All of this is fishy. He had 7 years to plan for his arrest and all we
> got was publicly searchable information.

You do not have the slightest idea of the pressure that someone should
owe you a favor that your life depends on. You are not aware of what it
means to be under permanent blackmail.

> Either Assange is not the tech savvy person we thought he was, despite
> running a pretty large site without leaving the embassy, or, he’s being
> questioned.

A great argument to get rid of it. "You are not who you were. You have
aged badly". Remember these words comrade Meta, I hope I never have to
tell you...

> I believe he’s being questioned. 5 years for government computer
> intrusion sounds light. From what we know of prosecutions in the past
> related to computer “hacking” the US government loves to lie often
> adding extra charges and time.

You seem new... Undoubtedly they are going to use it like a "turkish
head", either to show what happens to you when you are a snitch... or to
make a "savior" look good and win votes (Trump saves Assange, etc ...).

> If Anons are still doing things behind the scenes, that all fine and
> dandy but to have a popular news sight talk for them, has never been
> their style.

The old Anonymous has died. The new Anonymous has just been born.

> Who knows. Maybe things change and Anons are being honest when they say
> this will bring a revolution.

This, I reply you with a (stupid) song: "F*ck They". You will understand
main message on it for sure..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYeFSbKOTOg

;-)

> However, it’s highly unlikely the people who order Assange’s arrest all
> want him to be punished. Very unlikely. He will be questioned. The
> so-called anons in this article are idiots for even publishing something
> like this.

They are going to crush him, as the fascists always do when they catch
an enemy..

> The, “We are legion! We are blah blah blah” part made me laugh. That
> usually is at the end of a video or in the source code of a webpage.

In the Basque country, we have some words and much earlier way of saying
something similar: "Herriak ez du ahazten. Herriak ez ezazu barka.".

Btw, if what worries to you is that in reality the symbols have been
left empty or have been destroyed or misused, nothing happens, the
solution is to create new ones. As we have always done. It is not true?.

Courage .. In addition, we can always change the final sentences, with
for example: "They should have waited for us."

;-)