:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Anonymous Message To…
Author: מטטרון מיטטרון
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Anonymous Message To The Captors Of Julian Assange
Not sure the context behind a link but everyone knows anons were
compromised back in 2011. I know because I watched them fall apart.

The only tragedy here, is people will really look for strangers on the
internet to save the world when in fact, controlled opposition just might
be a reality.

I’ve learned to look over claims of “Anonymous Messages.” Have you seen the
YouTube channel? It’s so bad I want to kill myself. Hippy bullshit. Some
fake computer voice. No real information.

Assange’s deadman switch was an unexciting development but who knows. All
of this is fishy. He had 7 years to plan for his arrest and all we got was
publicly searchable information.

Either Assange is not the tech savvy person we thought he was, despite
running a pretty large site without leaving the embassy, or, he’s being
questioned.

I believe he’s being questioned. 5 years for government computer intrusion
sounds light. From what we know of prosecutions in the past related to
computer “hacking” the US government loves to lie often adding extra
charges and time.

If Anons are still doing things behind the scenes, that all fine and dandy
but to have a popular news sight talk for them, has never been their style.

Who knows. Maybe things change and Anons are being honest when they say
this will bring a revolution.

However, it’s highly unlikely the people who order Assange’s arrest all
want him to be punished. Very unlikely. He will be questioned. The
so-called anons in this article are idiots for even publishing something
like this.

The, “We are legion! We are blah blah blah” part made me laugh. That
usually is at the end of a video or in the source code of a webpage.