:: Re: [DNG] Way forward
Author: Dr. Nikolaus Klepp
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Way forward
Anno domini 2019 Thu, 11 Apr 13:30:25 +0100
Rowland Penny via Dng scripsit:
> On Thu, 11 Apr 2019 14:01:15 +0200
> Wolfgang Pfeiffer <roto@???> wrote:
> [...]
> I have said it before and I will say it again, the internet isn't
> really the place for an April fools joke, I saw the webpage on the
> 31st March and the 'joke' was still up late on the 1st April. Where I
> come from, this means the 'joke' rebounds on the perpetrator.

Oh oh .. the whole internet is an April fools joke. just look at your local regulation on information "freedom" aka censorship. ... oops, I was just about to mention some bad guys from the past dressed in garment from Hugo Boss.

Nik