:: [DNG] [katolaz@freaknet.org: devua…
Author: KatolaZ
To: dng
Subject: [DNG] [katolaz@freaknet.org: devuan.org is back]
Martin, All,

all my messages have always been signed, so I don't understand what
you are referring to. This message is signed as well, with my key,
which is the same I used to sign all the Devuan install images since
Jessie RC2 in April 2017, and minimal live since Jessie Beta 2 in
November 2016. You can find it in any keyserver. The fingerprint has
been included in my email signature since I can remember. Please refer
to the archives of the mailing list or to any personal email you have
received from me in the past.

I must be honest I find it hilarious that a person that has
contributed to Devuan for years is pointed to as a criminal by
somebody that has posted only 12 messages on this list. But there you
go :\

HND

KatolaZ

----- Forwarded message from KatolaZ <katolaz@???> -----