:: Re: [DNG] Any difference in apache …
Author: Андрей
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Any difference in apache between 64-bit and 32-bit packages?
Приветствую.

В Mon, 11 Mar 2019 19:20:42 +0200, ты писал(а):

> > http://znatok0.ss/%D0%B8%D1%81%D0%BF/a
> > [client ::1:36960] AH01630: client denied by server
> > configuration: /0/паут/znatok.ss/исп/a, referer:
> > http://znatok0.ss/
>
> maybe in 32bit you have some extra .htaccess with blocking rules?
> is it the same website on both 64/32?

The .htaccess files are not used at all on both platforms. And that's
what's amazing that confiuration is the same! It is different web sites
and we can narrow the problem just to simple cgi dir. path: /исп/a,
that i can call directly from browser on both Apache configurations.
Actually, it is suficient to know that i'm correct in supposing that
there is no difference regarding cgi and 32/64-bit platforms. Now i
have to refer to apache forums, probably.

Андрей.