:: Re: [DNG] Any difference in apache …
Author: Rick Moen
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Any difference in apache between 64-bit and 32-bit packages?
Quoting ???????????? via Dng (dng@???):

> Приветствую.

Здравствуйте.

> Is there any difference in apache configuration regarding cgi scripts
> exectution between 64-bit and 32-bit packages or its accessories? I
> suppose no. Yet, on absolutely same configuration of Apache: same
> config files, the common ones and per site, the list of enabled
> modules, on 64-bit platform cgi scripts are executed where on 32-bit
> platfoem i get
>
> You don't have permission to access /иÑп/a on this server.
> Apache/2.4.25 (Debian) Server at znatok0.ss Port 80
>
> in browser and
>
> http://znatok0.ss/%D0%B8%D1%81%D0%BF/a
> [client ::1:36960] AH01630: client denied by server
> configuration: /0/паут/znatok.ss/исп/a, referer:
> http://znatok0.ss/
>
> in apache's log.

I'm sure this is utterly maddening to experience, and offhand have no
candidate explanation for the same Apache version with all the same
configuration giving errors on one CPU architecture and not on another.

Nonetheless, some of the debugging tips and other suggestions on this
Stackoverflow pages concerning the 'AH01630: client denied by server
configuration' error may be useful. In note in particular the
'LogLevel debug' one.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/18392741/apache2-ah01630-client-denied-by-server-configuration#19588786

Удачи!

--
Cheers,            You must rise or sink / You must conquer or win,
Rick Moen          Or serve and lose. / Suffer or triumph, / Be anvil or hammer.