:: Re: [DNG] simple-netaid-backend deb…
Author: Rick Moen
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] simple-netaid-backend debugged.
Quoting Alessandro Selli (alessandroselli@???):

> You accused me of intentions I never had, and are still failing at
> providing with technical reasons why obsolete, nearly unmaintained,
> universally deprecated and way outdated commands are to still be used
> today when they do not offer any advantage over the current,
> maintained, universally available and much more versatile and powerful
> and still easy to use commands that have been available for decades.

Allesandro, my friend, over many years on the Internet, I've found that
certain discussions are best concluded with amicable production of the
set of facts that all present (within reason; and my other friend Ralph
Ronnquist easily qualifies) can agree upon, and then amicably agreeing
to disagree on the rest.

I'd suggest this is one of those.

--
Cheers,            You must rise or sink / You must conquer or win,
Rick Moen          Or serve and lose. / Suffer or triumph, / Be anvil or hammer.