:: Re: [DNG] upgrade to ascii dkim sto…
Author: Gregory Nowak
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] upgrade to ascii dkim stopped working
On Thu, Feb 28, 2019 at 05:55:46PM +0100, info at smallinnovations dot nl wrote:
> opendkim (2.11.0~alpha-8) unstable; urgency=medium On systems using
> systemd, this version replaces /etc/default/opendkim with the files
> /etc/systemd/system/opendkim.service.d/overrride.conf and
> /etc/tmpfiles.d/opendkim.conf carrying over non-default settings. --

Which means that on systems not using systemd /etc/default/opendkim is
still being honored. In fact, a fragment of /etc/init.d/opendkim
reads:

# Include opendkim defaults if available
if [ -f /etc/default/opendkim ] ; then
        . /etc/default/opendkim
fi

> So may be i am wrong but i have not found any means
> to get opendkim 2.11 working. Downgrading to 2.9 worked immediately and
> because it is a production system i for now do not have more time to
> investigate it any further.

You did put the error message you're getting into your favorite
search engine before giving up, yes?

Greg

--
web site: http://www.gregn.net