:: Re: [DNG] upgrade to ascii dkim sto…
Author: Gregory Nowak
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] upgrade to ascii dkim stopped working
On Sun, Feb 24, 2019 at 03:55:08PM +0100, info at smallinnovations dot nl wrote:
> After upgrading a production server to ascii from jessie, opendkim
> stopped working. When i start opendkim manually i get the error
> "Starting OpenDKIM: install: cannot create directory ‘’: No such file or
> directory". I kept the original configfiles. There is a update remark
> from debian about when systemd is installed but of course i do not have
> systemd installed. Someone recognizing this problem and may be knows a fix?

All I can tell you is that I do have opendkim working on Ascii. I did
the upgrade to Ascii about a year ago, and don't recall any major
issues with opendkim. Might dpkg-reconfigure on the opendkim package
help? I wish I had a more specific answer for you.

Greg

--
web site: http://www.gregn.net
skype: gregn1