:: Re: [DNG] WAIT_ONLINE_METHOD=none
Author: Didier Kryn
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] WAIT_ONLINE_METHOD=none
Le 16/02/2019 à 21:56, Dr. Nikolaus Klepp a écrit :
> I have tried "ifplugd" the last days, but that did not work especially well: It worked when starting without network and connecting within a hour or so, but it failed when connecting after several hours.

    Strange. Mostly worked fine for me, for at least a decade, I would say.

    Did you try 'dpkg-reconfigure ifplugd' ? Only ethernet interfaces
should be monitored by ifplugd, not the wifi interfaces, these are
monitored by wpa_supplicant, and therefore, must have an "auto" stanza
in the interfaces file.

    The issues I had in the past came from misunterstanding because
there was no warning that only Ethernet interfaces should be monitored
and that their "auto" stanzas should be removed from the interfaces file.

    Didier