:: Re: [DNG] Help testing new policyki…
Author: Dimitris
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Help testing new policykit in Beowulf
On 1/31/19 12:32 PM, KatolaZ wrote:
> This is a good step forward towards Beowulf beta. How far it is
> depends also on how quickly we can identify and solve current problems
> in beowulf. So please help testing.

Thanks to anyone involved, this is very good news! :)

upgraded to newer policykit and everything seems to work ok, as
with ascii version. no new problems so far.
(amd64, fully upgraded beowulf/ceres, openrc, MATE.)
original setup & 1st reboot with slim+consolekit, but since i had some
issues with consolekit even before the upgrade.., tried a 2nd reboot
with lightdm+elogind installed and that seems to also work ok so far.
(that setup had major login and other issues in the past IIRC..)

so, looks good so far, no login errors or anything. :)

thanks again,

d.