:: Re: [devuan-dev] Updated policykit-…
Author: Andreas Messer
To: devuan-dev
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] Updated policykit-1 for Devuan
Mark,

I'm sorry, I had to deal with other stuff and was not able to
look at the package in time.

On Fri, Jan 25, 2019 at 03:07:33PM +0000, Mark Hindley wrote:
> Please see the suites/unstable-proposed branch at
> https://git.devuan.org/LeePen/policykit-1
>
> I would be grateful for review and comments on what I have done so far.

I tested it with my local beowulf vm. Everything in KDE works as
expected.

It noticed a point with installing: After installing the polkit*elogind
packages, there were still similar polkit package without the
-elogind suffix installeds. I think they are not needed when the -elogind
ones are installed. I was able to remove them without an conflict anyway.
Would it make sense to add a "conflict" here to have these unneeded
packages automatically uninstalled?

Ah, and i was not able to run pbuilder on the repo since the upstream tags
are missing. I don't consider this problematic, just a test repo anyway.

cheers,
Andreas

--
gnuPG keyid: 8C2BAF51
fingerprint: 28EE 8438 E688 D992 3661 C753 90B3 BAAA 8C2B AF51