:: Re: [DNG] Bond ATI driver for old v…
Author: Андрей
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Bond ATI driver for old video cards.
Приветствую.

В Mon, 24 Dec 2018 14:19:14 +0100, ты писал(а):

> I only cared about video performance and quality in FlightGear,
> where the radeon (and nouveau!) driver proved best on my hardware
> (9250, 9800, X850XT-PE, HD4890 and GeForce GTS 250 (came with the
> HD4890) at 2048x1536x32bpp@5 to 60Hz, and ATI Mobility FireGL
> V5200 and Nvidia Quadro FX 770M at 1920x1200x32bpp@7 to 60Hz).

Well, i have opposite opinion. I tried "nouveau" and "nvidia" drivers
on "ASCII", in the "Torcs" and "OpenArena" games and saw difference in
game speed for the old hardware. Also, i see low speed for the old ATI
videocard, that i'm sure could far better in case i change from the
radeon driver to fglrx.

So, i suppose, though you're satisfied w/ the
speed of your games, i suppose, that have ye installed the bond
drivers, the speed/quality of picture would be far higher than you
enjoy now.

So, my question is fo now, Are there any plans on packageing the fglrx
driver for the old ATI cards.

Андрей.