:: Re: [DNG] Participate to the first …
Author: Linux O'Beardly
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Participate to the first Devuan Conference in Amsterdam!
Just to clarify, I live in a state called Tennessee, and I have a southern
drawl as well, however, most folks on the Devuan team have spoken to me
over video chat and I'm apparently comprehensible.

Airfare from where I live, in the Knoxville, TN, USA area, to Europe is
usually between $1400-2300 USD. However, due to the fact the VUA has given
us plenty of forewarning, I've found flights out of Atlanta, which is about
a 4 hour drive, for around $650, which for my current situation is
reasonable.

SteveT - I don't have 6 children, but I do have 3, 19 year old identical
twin daughters, and a 7 month old baby boy. You may see him here:
https://www.instagram.com/linux.obeardly/

Thanks to everyone for all the great feedback.

*Linux O'Beardly*
linux.obeardly@???
http://o.beard.ly