:: Re: [DNG] Participate to the first …
Author: Rick Moen
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Participate to the first Devuan Conference in Amsterdam!
[/me nervously looks around for the listadmins before messing around
being off-topic]

Quoting Simon Hobson (linux@???):

> And if we find ourselves talking to a call centre in Glasgow - well
> that's worse than the ones in India :D

Glaswegian's delightful, though, even though there's a learning curve.
Following amusing clip _slightly_ exaggerates it for comic effect:
http://www.loopinsight.com/2012/02/02/apple-scotland-having-a-wee-bit-of-trouble/

Circa 1978, I found myself on the Flying Scotsman (British Rail - R.I.P.)
express train from King's Cross station, London, to Edinburgh, in a
compartment with a teenager from Tryon, North Carolina and a thorougly
drunk Scot. FWIW, I found the soused Scot's brogue easier to parse
than the displaced Southerner's drawl.