:: [devuan-dev] devuan's 1st conferenc…
Author: Jaromil
To: devuan-dev
Subject: [devuan-dev] devuan's 1st conference

dear devs,

tomorrow is the 4th yearly anniversary of Devuan's announcement and
consequent birth. I would love to finish the conference announcement
this week and circulate it tomorrow.

the pads are here and have been circulated and linked and discussed in
the past weeks on every meeting (at least I understand from notes)

d1conf first announcement:
https://pad.dyne.org/code/#/1/edit/Cr447i-kZTo07uzPbg7UsQ/KsnnAcL5dCwnUkb8YoJD6LrS/

d1conf planning
https://pad.dyne.org/code/#/1/edit/lSWG6jS9TqtJdk3iUoHzsA/Fmgq2gMR+OCUA8aEQ1TY59iG/

I did some integrations to them back 1 month ago and will dedicate
time to complete all needed information between today and tomorrow.
Therefore if you have contributions please do them now. All pending
tasks will be resolved and we will just push forward with an
announcement.

For the event registration, I doubt we have the need for a big system
like pentabarf nor the capacity to host one and link all payment
systems to it. Therefore I propose we use eventzilla which will help
organise registrations and payments. OTOH if anyone here has a
business that already processes event registrations and wants to
sponsor the conference by making it available, please say.

thanks!

ciao