:: Re: [DNG] [devuan-dev] packaging ku…
Author: aitor
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] [devuan-dev] packaging kubernetes
Hi Enrico,

On 19/11/18 19:34, Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult wrote:
> Maybe we should discuss how to bring extra packages (that aren't
> covered by Debian at all) into the distro. Any ideas ?
>

> --mtx

This week i've been working on the live-sdk and amprolla (gnuinos jessie
is comming soon). I removed all the stuff related with the linux kernel
comming from debian, including the updates, the security-updates and the
backports (i did some minor commits in amprolla for that).

So, I might be able to build an extra repository no covered by debian if
necessary.

Cheers,

Aitor.