:: Re: [devuan-dev] packaging kubernet…
Author: Nico Schottelius
To: devuan developers internal list
CC: dng\@lists.dyne.org
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] packaging kubernetes

Hey mtx,

that is AWESOME. It is *THE* thing we are looking at into for ungleich
and if there was direct support of k8s in Devuan, it could potentially
enable many more people to use Devuan as the default infrastructure OS.

Just my 2 Swiss Rappen,

Nico

--
Your Swiss, Open Source and IPv6 Virtual Machine. Now on www.datacenterlight.ch.