:: Re: [DNG] Who remembers rootkit..
Author: Rick Moen
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Who remembers rootkit..
Quoting Jimmy Johnson (field.engineer@???):

> Don't take this the wrong way but it sounds like you didn't read or
> recall the incident I remember. And you have nothing helpful to add?

No, I really do not. And I'm not up for groping around in archives for
an unspecified and apparently rather bizarre incident.

One more time: Are you talking about a Devuan-provided kernel? If so,
what 'kernel calls to get outside http' are you talking about it making?
Please detail what you're talking about.

If you're not talking about a Devuan-provided kernel, what is your point
in vaguely handwaving about it here?