:: Re: [DNG] Who remembers rootkit..
Author: Jimmy Johnson
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Who remembers rootkit..
On 10/21/18 12:06 AM, Rick Moen wrote:
> Quoting Jimmy Johnson (field.engineer@???):
>
>> Don't take this the wrong way but it sounds like you didn't read or
>> recall the incident I remember. And you have nothing helpful to add?
>
> No, I really do not. And I'm not up for groping around in archives for
> an unspecified and apparently rather bizarre incident.
>
> One more time: Are you talking about a Devuan-provided kernel? If so,
> what 'kernel calls to get outside http' are you talking about it making?
> Please detail what you're talking about.
>
> If you're not talking about a Devuan-provided kernel, what is your point
> in vaguely handwaving about it here?

Who says you have to read my post, what service do you provide to Devuan
or Linux, you just here to make noise, you bigger and smarter than me?
You mess with me and I'll put you in your place and I don't care who the
F*** you think you are or how much money you make or how big your gun is
or any other such crap. Does that help?

Just encase, what service do you provide and I will apologize if I have
miss judged you. :)
--
Jimmy Johnson

Slackware64 Current - KDE 4.14.38 - AMD A8-7600 - EXT4 at sda9
Registered Linux User #380263