:: Re: [DNG] Avahi [was Weird network …
Author: Rick Moen
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Avahi [was Weird network issue]
Quoting Alessandro Selli (alessandroselli@???):

>   "Go to 'Settings', 'Network' and 'Search the local network', when you
> see the icon with the printer double click on it and accept the download
> of the driver and install it if you don't have it".
>
>   This is the answer I get 99% of the times when I ask.

Yeah, well, if I got that, I'd pretend to be really grateful, say 'Thank
you _so_ very much!', and then go quietly figure out the real answer for myself.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Dunning-Kruger_effect
(See also .signature block.)

--
Cheers,              "It ain't so much the things we don't know that get us
Rick Moen            in trouble.  It's the things we know that ain't so."