:: Re: [DNG] How to build your own dis…
Author: Arnt Karlsen
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] How to build your own distro
On Sat, 13 Oct 2018 19:59:29 +0200, aitor_czr wrote in message
<2c806b56-0b9a-59ee-099a-fb629c520762@???>:

> Hi,
>
> El 07/10/18 a las 17:15, aitor_czr escribió:
> > I've just started it:
> >
> > https://dev1galaxy.org/viewtopic.php?pid=12177#p12177
> >
> > HTH,
> >
> > Aitor.
>
> I finished it:
>
> https://dev1galaxy.org/viewtopic.php?id=2405

..typo in your script:
#!/bin/sh

rm -rf conf #..I'd say "rm -rfv conf" etc to ease troubleshooting.
rm -rf db
rm -rf dists
rm -rf pool

  mkdir confl #..typo, you meant "mkdir conf", I'd say "mkdir -vp conf"
              # etc to ease troubleshooting.  Unless you launch a dozen
              # distros a day, this is not going to be run often, so
              # you wanna keep your repo setup scripts verbose and easy
              # to troubleshoot and maintain.

echo \
"Origin: Devuan

..why the 2 different web servers??? One of them should do, and I'd
say the proper way to number them, would be "1A." and "1B.", rather
than "1." and "2." for apache and nginx. If one of them is much
easier or significantly better etc than the other, then the best one
should be numbered "1." just like you did, and the other(s) should be
thrown into an "alternative webserver setups" section in an appendix.

Scenarios always come in sets of three: