:: [DNG] Lxde project (Was: Better lat…
Author: aitor_czr
To: dng
Subject: [DNG] Lxde project (Was: Better late than never)
Hi,

El 19/09/18 a las 14:23, aitor_czr escribió:
> El 19/09/18 a las 14:18, aitor_czr escribió:
>>
>> Hi,

>>> From my point of view a suspend/resume should automatically connect to a known
>>> network when it wakes up, just as a reboot does.
>>>

>>> Antony.
>>>

>> This will be easy to do; automatically connect to an available
>> installed wifi after suspend/reboot.
>> The only thing i'd not like to do is to scan the active wifis at
>> every x seconds throughout all the
>> user's session.
>>
>> Aitor.
>
> Or maybe leave it as the user's choice?
>
> Aitor.

Since i'm using some code taken from the netstat plugin of the LXPanel,
and, on the other hand, the
popupmenu also depends on the libmenu-cache developed by the Lxde Team,
today i've subscribed to
their mailing list in order to contribute to the project my best.

Quick answer, nice people...

I like swallows :)

Aitor.