:: [DNG] [SOLVED] Re: Problems at pack…
Author: KatolaZ
To: dng
Subject: [DNG] [SOLVED] Re: Problems at packages.devuan.org and *.mirror.devuan.org
On Fri, Sep 21, 2018 at 10:18:04PM +0200, KatolaZ wrote:
> Dear D1rs,
>
> there is currently an issue with the following package mirrors:
>
> packages.devuan.org
> *.mirror.devuan.org
>
> This should affect only Devuan jessie installations, since ASCII,
> Beowulf and Ceres ones should already be using deb.devuan.org.
>
> The fault is due to an update in a python lib which broke the old
> amprolla. The issue does not affect amprolla3, which is instead
> working fine (merging the repos available through pkgmaster.devuan.org
> and deb.devuan.org).
>
> We are currently working to solve the issue and will post more details
> in due course. In the meanwhile, jessie users can use deb.devuan.org
> instead.

Update: the problem has been fixed, so both packages.devuan.org and
*.mirror.devuan.org should now be reachable and usable. I tested the
setup with Jessie, and everything works OK. Please test extensively
and let us know if anything looks odd.

Again: any ASCII, Beowulf, or Ceres installation should now use
deb.devuan.org, or one of the mirrors listed at:

https://pkgmaster.devuan.org/mirror_list.txt

HTH

KatolaZ