:: Re: [DNG] Lxde project (Was: Better…
Author: Steve Litt
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Lxde project (Was: Better late than never)
On Fri, 21 Sep 2018 23:27:50 +0200
aitor_czr <aitor_czr@???> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> El 19/09/18 a las 14:23, aitor_czr escribió:
> > El 19/09/18 a las 14:18, aitor_czr escribió:
> >>
> >> Hi,

> >> This will be easy to do; automatically connect to an available
> >> installed wifi after suspend/reboot.
> >> The only thing i'd not like to do is to scan the active wifis at
> >> every x seconds throughout all the
> >> user's session.
> >>
> >> Aitor.
> >
> > Or maybe leave it as the user's choice?
> >
> > Aitor.
>
> Since i'm using some code taken from the netstat plugin of the
> LXPanel, and, on the other hand, the
> popupmenu also depends on the libmenu-cache developed by the Lxde
> Team, today i've subscribed to
> their mailing list in order to contribute to the project my best.
>
> Quick answer, nice people...
>
> I like swallows :)
>
> Aitor.

LXDE is a spectacular WMDE. If you like the traditional menu button and
taskbar interface, LXDE is the best there is. Light, robust, works the
same way every time. And as an extra benefit, it's completely
compatible with Openbox.

SteveT

Steve Litt
September 2018 featured book: Quit Joblessness: Start Your Own Business
http://www.troubleshooters.com/startbiz