:: Re: [devuan-dev] DATE CHANGE
Author: golinux
To: devuan developers internal list
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] DATE CHANGE
I'd like to expand a bit on Daniel's thoughts.

First a clarification. I think it would be a great idea for some
dev1ers to join in the Hackathon. But not as a public dev1 conference.
Rather consider using some of that time for participating in the
Hackathon and getting to know the folks in Glarus and some for
collaborative brainstorming sessions (including those of us who won't be
there via jitsi) to 1. determine the focus and goals of our first dev1
conference and 2. explore where we want to take Devuan in the future
[please add your ideas here]. IMO, this would be the most productive
use of that gathering of unique individuals. Then we'd have several
months to get everything lined up (including venue in AMS), prepare the
presentations and create a buzz in the press.

I do hope more of you will participate in this discussion.