:: [devuan-dev] DATE CHANGE (was: d1co…
Author: Jaromil
To: devuan-dev
Subject: [devuan-dev] DATE CHANGE (was: d1conf in Amsterdam (mark your calendars!))
dear devs,

I regret informing you that the dates of the d1conf have to change,
just today and after vacation-august I managed to confirm with the
venue landlords and it is not available for the dates we hoped. It
looks like we'll have to move it to 29-30 November and 1 December. I
hope this is not going to cause any problem, anyone has reserved
already? We would really like to have the people from Ungleich over
BTW and if you have already reserved we can organise an hackaton
already on those days, happily.

so the d1conf will take place 29-30 November and 1 December in
Amsterdam unless there are any objections.

ciao!