:: Re: [devuan-dev] [Taiidan@gmx.com: …
Author: Daniel Reurich
To: devuan developers internal list, KatolaZ
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] [Taiidan@gmx.com: POWER devuan]
Hi KatolaZ

I was donated a talosII system for exactly this purpose - getting Devuan
running on it, and just need to do some work to get it up as a buildhost.

In my investigations I also realised that the TalosII Baseboard
management controller (does ipmi and pre-main cpu's boot setup) uses a
version of OpenBMC that uses systemd... it's slow as a slug and needs to
be fixed too.

Anyway, I have hardware, am building relationships in that community,
following their IRC channel and working up a plan to make this happen.

Cheers,
    Daniel