:: Re: [devuan-dev] Schedule downtime …
Author: Ralph Ronnquist
To: devuan developers internal list
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] Schedule downtime for galaxy and gitlab
Yes, there are 2 things here, where one is the move, which works fine as
you describe.

The other is its problem of sending out emails due "poor" setup of DNS.
It needs to have the subdomain m.dev1galaxy.org removed (dev1galaxy.org
does not receive emails), and it needs an SPF entry declaring that
dev1galaxy.org is the email sender of emails for @dev1galaxy.org. (It's
possible that that the SPF set up requires an MX declaration, but then
it should be declared as its own MX. Otherwise rDNS checks go wrong.)

There's no strong need to change the DNS management service, but I would
like to gain access to it, or ideally Evilham, perhaps, so I can remain
shouting from the side line :)

Other than that, life is bliss...

Ralph.