:: Re: [DNG] Debian testing drop redis
Author: Steve Litt
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Debian testing drop redis
On Fri, 27 Oct 2017 19:39:53 -0400
zap <calmstorm@???> wrote:

> On 10/27/2017 04:51 AM, John Hughes wrote:
> > On 27/10/17 07:21, Steve Litt wrote:
> >> No Debian fan, Chris Lamb or otherwise,
> >
> > Debian fan? He's one of the people who build the distribution Devuan
> > is  based on.  He's not a "fan".

If a developer on a project ISN'T a fan of the software he's
developing, you have a bad situation and you're going to have bad
software.

Everyone: John Hughes has history here. See the following:

https://lists.dyne.org/lurker/mindex/dng@20151218.114434.e5e44af4.en.html

And here's what I wrote after he posted his fiftieth prop-systemd or
ambi-systemd on DNG in a period of a couple days.

https://lists.dyne.org/lurker/message/20151219.183351.831454aa.en.html

SteveT

Steve Litt
October 2017 featured book: Rapid Learning for the 21st Century
http://www.troubleshooters.com/rl21