:: Re: [DNG] Debian testing drop redis
Author: zap
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Debian testing drop redis

On 10/27/2017 04:51 AM, John Hughes wrote:
> On 27/10/17 07:21, Steve Litt wrote:
>> No Debian fan, Chris Lamb or otherwise,
>
> Debian fan? He's one of the people who build the distribution Devuan
> is  based on.  He's not a "fan".

That is very impressive indeed. I would have never guessed that he was
that skilled at development.

I wonder if he uses sid... or ceres probably...  I assume he uses one of
those. :)
>> They're not stupid: They know how much they hurt Linux
>> interchangeable parts
>> with their rush to judgment on systemd.
>
> You seem to have some difficulty in understanding that people can
> disagree with you.

I dunno systemd was very rush, rushed... But yeah, flaming rarely in
fact I don't know any time that ever solves a problem...

;)