:: Re: [devuan-dev] Notes - Devuan mee…
Author: KatolaZ
To: devuan-dev
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] Notes - Devuan meet Oct. 04/05 2017
On Wed, Oct 04, 2017 at 11:50:19PM -0500, golinux@??? wrote:

> # centuriondan
>   - concerns about centralisation of governance in dyne
>   - agreement on enlarging the lead group with a community process
>   - agreement on enhancing the infrastructure and bringing it out of
>     nextime's
>   - no access to the vpn node is a problem because we cannot add CI
>     nodes
>   - newtonia: so far frustrating to reach consensus on a firewalling
>     setup

Sorry for not being able to attend the meeting. Just to clarify on the
last point made by Dan. We are not stuck on newtonia due to problems
in reaching consensus on a firewall setup. I already told Dan that I
would have accepted his recommendations on that, whatever they would
be.

We are stuck on the apparent difficulties on migrating stuff from
nemesis to newtonia.

Dan mentioned that nextime had scripts for that, but I have never seen
them.

Also, Dan was the one suggesting the quite complicated setup we
currently have on nemesis (with three bridged lans), and this seems to
be one source of problems for the migration of ganeti instances.

As usual, I am sure I have not understood something, or anything at
all. But given the lack of a documentation or plan on how this
(should) work, I hope you would accept my apologies for any stupid
thing I might have said.

HND

KatolaZ