:: Re: [DNG] Devuan, Firefox and Apuls…
Author: Didier Kryn
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Devuan, Firefox and Apulse
Le 28/09/2017 à 08:31, Didier Kryn a écrit :
>     I've just compiled Palemoon following the instructions of Jaromil
> but  with a slightly different configuration.

>    I needed to install libgtk2.0-dev, libglib2.0-dev, autoconf2.13 and
> yasm. There must be some magic in version 2.13 of autoconf since
> Mozilla builds require that exact version and there is a package for
> it in Debian/Devuan repository.

>     Here's my .mozconfig:

> export MOZILLA_OFFICIAL=1
> mk_add_options MOZ_OBJDIR=/home/didier/Applications/pmbuild/
> mk_add_options AUTOCLOBBER=1
> mk_add_options MOZ_CO_PROJECT=browser
> ac_add_options --enable-application=browser
> ac_add_options --enable-official-branding
> ac_add_options --enable-optimize="-O2 -msse2 -mfpmath=sse
> -march=native -pipe"
> ac_add_options --with-pthreads
> ac_add_options --x-libraries=/usr/lib
> ac_add_options --enable-strip
> ac_add_options --enable-release
> #ac_add_options --enable-devtools
> ac_add_options --enable-jemalloc
> ac_add_options --enable-jemalloc-lib
> #ac_add_options --enable-shared-js
> ac_add_options --disable-dbus
> ac_add_options --disable-installer
> ac_add_options --disable-updater
> ac_add_options --disable-pulseaudio
> ac_add_options --disable-necko-wifi
> ac_add_options --disable-debug
> ac_add_options --disable-mochitest
>
>     Then

> make -f client.mk
> make install
>
>     It built out of tree in the directory given in the second line,
> and installed in /usr/local (in subdirs bin, include, lib, share)

     After that, I purged the palemoon package which was previously in
use. I now have the last version of palemoon without pulseaudio and
without dbus. And sound is working fine with Alsa. Warning to beginners:
to run 'make install' you need write permission to the subdirs of
/usr/local listed above.

                     Didier