:: Re: [DNG] I had an idea, for a devu…
Author: zap
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] I had an idea, for a devuan fork, and other stuff

On 09/14/2017 11:11 PM, Steve Litt wrote:
> On Mon, 11 Sep 2017 21:33:06 -0500
> golinux@??? wrote:

>> That would count me (and many others) out right there.
> Yes. If you want sans-systemd that's rolling release, you have no
> shortage: Void, Funtoo, Gentoo. Devuan is the only committed
> sans-systemd that is version-release. Why would anyone want to change
> that?
>
> If you like rolling release, why not switch to Void or Funtoo?
>
> SteveT

I like the way debian based os's are easier to encrypt that's all
besides, void and funtoo I cannot use this special repository to add,
linux-libre to.  I might decide upon it in the future, if certain
packages become available, I dunno.

As for funtoo, isn't gentoo source based? I have heard it is harder than
arch to use.