:: Re: [devuan-dev] Devuan Notes for A…
Author: Jaromil
To: devuan developers internal list
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] Devuan Notes for Aug 16(17) 2017
On Thu, 17 Aug 2017, golinux@??? wrote:

> For you . . . six of the last 9 meetings missed. Other key devs to a
> greater or lesser degree:

When I proposed to have face-to-face meetings some developers have
protested in the past, but we found out at the end this is good
practice for all of us to get acquainted to each other and to quickly
negotiate priorities and sub-teams on tasks.

I wish these meetings continue and will keep taking part in some, but
I personally do not take them at all as an index of participation and
contribution to Devuan.

Now I'm sorry to read you do not grasp the fact most of the work is
not done by video-conferencing and that some of us have done whole lot
of work even without attending at all, for instance nextime, or by
editing the pad and writing on IRC.

I think we should re-think the "conflict management" strategy taking
place here, since scaling the heat of the debates with
passive-aggressive remarks included in reports, since this is
completely unnecessary drama. I hope you find the time to focus on a
priority pending for your participation to the new website setup, to
make a GPG and an SSH key which we all have and need to have. I never
ment to assign work to anyone but since we are at that..

ciao