:: Re: [devuan-dev] Devuan Notes for A…
Author: golinux
To: devuan developers internal list
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] Devuan Notes for Aug 16(17) 2017
On 2017-08-17 03:28, Jaromil wrote:
> On Wed, 16 Aug 2017, golinux@??? wrote:
>
>> Missing: The usual suspects.
>
> what is this supposed to mean?

For you . . . six of the last 9 meetings missed. Other key devs to a
greater or lesser degree:

Aug 16 -
Aug 09 -
Aug 02 -
Jul 26 +
Jul 18 +
Jul 12 -
Jul 05 -
Jun 28 +
Jun 21 -

> people missing from this meeting, including me, have a well deserved
> vacation period.

Vacation in June and July too? It seems it's always something (and of
course that is everyone's right to choose their priorities) . . . In
any case, at this point I'm not sure how helpful the meets are to moving
Devuan forward. Feedback is welcome.

> using this passive aggressive tones in reports won't certainly help
> team building.

Someone with more acceptable social skills is welcome to take on the job
of announcing the meets and preparing and sending the reports.
Obviously, my patience is wearing a little thin . . . Any volunteers?

golinux