:: Re: [DNG] Devuan Constitution and S…
Author: Fungi4All
To: golinux@dyne.org
CC: dng@lists.dyne.org
Subject: Re: [DNG] Devuan Constitution and Social Contract WAS: Sexual politics and society
> From: golinux@???
> To: dng@???
> On 2017-07-19 11:28, Fungi4All wrote:
>>> Meow!
>>
>> I am new here and I have to admit the surprise as first three emails I
>> got from the list were of this topic. I agree that if the choices of
>> the team
>> that made devuan is what brought us here we should stick to our common
>> interest
>> of the system under this specific philosophy . . .
> [political rant]
> Good grief. GET A GRIP! What you"re saying may be very true. BUT THIS
> IS NOT THE PLACE FOR IT. Please cultivate some restraint and THINK
> before posting if you want to continue to post here.
> golinux

YOU GET A GRIP among other things. I have been bombarded with crypto-nazi
propaganda for days and didn't say a word, and you are going to get strict with me!
Seriously, if something else bothered you say so, or get a mental health
advise or exercise restraint for who you choose to threaten of being silenced.
Go and look at the stats of how many emails I have received on the subject
before I chose to make a statement.
REALLY GET A GRIP BECAUSE YOUR ARE REVEALING A CERTAIN IDENTITY