:: [DNG] can we get back to talking ab…
Author: zap
To: dng
Subject: [DNG] can we get back to talking about devuan? or at least not toxic topics...
I could understand if this discussion was just irrelevant nonsense
pertaining to linking to random mlp sites or talking about how much dog
food you eat, even then it would be a bad idea... but it least then I
and I think many others would laugh it off... but the topics that are
being brought up are politics and religion...

I myself have views on both, which you probably have seen, but let's
just stop doing this stuff at least for a week maybe idk... its not
neutral... it starts negative flame wars...

let's take these toxic threads to reddit or better yet if you really
want to spam, do it elsewhere... like on websites like youtube, google
and mac forums...

that is all.